The Epilogue collection takes shape in silhouettes inspired by the ‘70s, featuring oversized botanical prints and rainbow stripes sourced from Ken Scott’s archive. Nicknamed the ‘Fashion Gardener,’ Ken Scott was an American designer who lived in Milan in the ‘60s and ‘70s and whose colorful floral drawings were reflective of his eclectic personality. A vivid print inspired by the world of nature decorates this hooded sweatshirt.
- Print taken from Ken Scott archives
- Multicolor cotton drill with floral print by Ken Scott—Ken Scott is brand of Mantero
- 'George Kenneth Scott Gucci' label
- Due to the printing technique used, the placement of the pattern will vary from item to item
- Fixed hood
- Partial zip opening
- Front flap patch pocket
- Bell sleeves
- Length: 32.7" based on a size M
- 97% Cotton, 3% Elastane
- Made in Italy
- The model is 5'7" and is wearing size medium
Shipping Service & Fee
|Standard Shipping |
Estimated delivery within 3 – 6 business days.
A signature will be required upon delivery.
Pre-order, Made to Order and DIY items will ship on the estimated date noted on the product description page.
Returns may be made by mail or in store. The return window for online purchases is 30 days (10 days in the case of beauty items) from the date of delivery. You may return products by mail using the complimentary prepaid return label included with your order, and following the return instructions provided in your digital invoice.
Additional information is available during the checkout process or on the FAQs Section.
|Shipping Service & Fee||Delivery Estimate|
Click here to view shipping and delivery information.