A shoulder bag with a strap that secures with a key lock closure pulled straight from the archives. The structured shape is crafted from beige and ebony GG Supreme canvas and completed with black leather details. First used in the 1970s, the GG logo was an evolution of the original Gucci rhombi design from the 1930s, and from then it's been an established symbol of the House's heritage.
- Beige/ebony GG Supreme canvas, a material with low environmental impact, with black leather details
- Shiny gold-toned hardware
- Microfiber lining with a suede-like finish
- Key with leather holder
- Interior zipper pocket and two smartphone pockets
- Double chain shoulder straps with 9.5" drop
- Lock closure
- Medium size: 13.5"W x 9"H x 6.6"D
- Made in Italy
- The model is 5'8" tall
Gucci products are made with carefully selected materials. Please handle with care for longer product life.
- Protect from direct light, heat and rain. Should it become wet, dry it immediately with a soft cloth
- Fill the bag with tissue paper to help maintain its shape and absorb humidity, and store in the provided flannel bag
- Do not carry heavy products that may affect the shape of the bag
- Clean with a soft, dry cloth
For Canada, we offer express shipping service available for $40 on deliveries Monday through Friday.
Additional shipping information is available during the checkout process.*
*Exceptions may apply for selected Home products.