Introduced in the evocative setting of the Théâtre Le Palace in Paris, the Gucci Zumi line takes its name from actress and experimental musician Zumi Rosow, who walked the Spring Summer 2019 runway carrying the bag. Merging two of its most distinctive codes into one symbol: the Interlocking G Horsebit, the hardware is replicated from a rare piece from the Gucci archives, chosen for its contemporary appeal and presented in a mix of silver and gold tones on a grainy leather top handle bag. A detachable strap creates multifunctionality, doubling as a shoulder bag, while the top opening frame features a hinged lock on each side for a secure closure.
- White grainy leather
- Shiny gold- and silver-toned hardware
- Interlocking G Horsebit—inspired by an archival piece, the hardware combines two of the House's most historical motifs in a mix of metals
- Protective metal feet at the bottom
- Three interior gussets
- Center zippered compartment
- Interior zipper pocket
- Double leather handles with 4.1" drop
- Detachable and adjustable leather shoulder strap with 19.6" drop
- Double lock closure—lift to open
- 10.6"W x 8.6"H x 3.9"D
- Leather and viscose lining
- Made in Italy
- The model is 5'10" tall
Gucci products are made with carefully selected materials. Please handle with care for longer product life.
- Protect from direct light, heat and rain. Should it become wet, dry it immediately with a soft cloth
- Fill the bag with tissue paper to help maintain its shape and absorb humidity, and store in the provided flannel bag
- Do not carry heavy products that may affect the shape of the bag
- Clean with a soft, dry cloth
For Canada, we offer express shipping service available for $40 on deliveries Monday through Friday.
Additional shipping information is available during the checkout process.*
*Exceptions may apply for selected Home products.