Brought back to the forefront, the recognizable shape is presented in denim with a GG motif and enhanced with an additional, detachable shoulder strap. Attached to the bag with a buckle closure, the second strap adds a contemporary feel to the archival style, providing new ways to wear—from top handle, shoulder to cross body. The Jackie 1961: available exclusively in Gucci stores and on Gucci.com
- Dark blue and ivory eco washed organic GG jacquard denim
- Brown leather trim
- Gold-toned hardware
- Cotton linen lining
- Inserts contain leather made through an alternative metal or chrome free tanning process, reducing the environmental footprint compared to traditional methods.
- Interior: 1 open pocket and 1 zipper pocket
- This style is sold with an additional shoulder strap which can be attached to the bag with a buckle closure
- Handle: 7" strap drop from central hole, handle with additional shoulder strap: 20.5" drop from central hole
- Piston closure
- Small size: 11"W x 7.5"H x 1.8"D
- Weight: 1.1 lbs
- Made in Italy
- The model is 5'8" tall
Gucci products are made with carefully selected materials. Please handle with care for longer product life.
- Protect from direct light, heat and rain. Should it become wet, dry it immediately with a soft cloth
- Fill the bag with tissue paper to help maintain its shape and absorb humidity, and store in the provided flannel bag
- Do not carry heavy products that may affect the shape of the bag
- Clean with a soft, dry cloth
Shipping Service & Fee
|Standard Shipping |
Estimated delivery within 3 – 6 business days.
A signature will be required upon delivery.
|Collect In-Store |
Estimated delivery within 1 – 2 business days.
Store Collection Period: 14 days
Pre-order, Made to Order and DIY items will ship on the estimated date noted on the product description page.
Returns may be made by mail or in store. The return window for online purchases is 30 days (10 days in the case of beauty items) from the date of delivery. You may return items by selecting "Return this Item" from your MY GUCCI account under order details, through your delivery confirmation email or by contacting a Client Advisor. Once the request has been approved, your prepaid shipping label will be emailed to you or will be available for download in your MY GUCCI account.
For Collect In-Store orders, we offer a 30-day return/exchange window in-store or by contacting Client Services. The return window starts on the day when your item was made available for collection.
Items must remain in their original condition with all labels attached and intact. Please note, Made to Order and personalized items are not returnable.
Additional information is available during the checkout process or on the FAQs Section.
|Shipping Service & Fee||Delivery Estimate|
Click here to view shipping and delivery information.