A message about leaving fashion’s old rules behind, Epilogue conveys the idea that pieces should be timeless–not just in fashion for one season. The collection highlights Alessandro Michele’s most emblematic styles and motifs from the past 5 years, like the GG Marmont. The recognizable design is presented in silver with shining sequins against a silk base. The mini shoulder bag is completed by the recognizable Double G hardware.
- Silver sequin embroidered quilted silk
- Silver leather trim
- Shiny silver-toned hardware
- Silk lining
- Double G
- Internal open pocket for larger phones
- Sliding chain strap can be worn as a shoulder strap with 22" drop or can be worn as a top handle with 12" drop. Can also be worn cross body.
- Flap with spring closure
- This item can fit a cell phone up to 3.1”W x 6.2”H x .3”D
- The Gucci card case wallet will fit inside this product
- Weight: .6kg approximately
- Mini size: 8.5"W x 5"H x 2.5"D
- Made in Italy
- The model is 5'8" tall
Gucci products are made with carefully selected materials. Please handle with care for longer product life.
- Protect from direct light, heat and rain. Should it become wet, dry it immediately with a soft cloth
- Fill the bag with tissue paper to help maintain its shape and absorb humidity, and store in the provided flannel bag
- Do not carry heavy products that may affect the shape of the bag
- Clean with a soft, dry cloth
Shipping Service & Fee
|Standard Shipping |
Estimated delivery within 4 – 7 business days.
A signature will be required upon delivery.
Pre-order, Made to Order and DIY items will ship on the estimated date noted on the product description page.
Returns may be made by mail or in store. The return window for online purchases is 30 days (10 days in the case of beauty items) from the date of delivery. You may return products by mail using the complimentary prepaid return label included with your order, and following the return instructions provided in your digital invoice.
Additional information is available during the checkout process or on the FAQs Section.
|Shipping Service & Fee||Delivery Estimate|
Click here to view shipping and delivery information.
Evolving season after season, the GG Marmont's recognizable design blends the ‘70s GG hardware with new shapes and details. A link to the House's past brought into the present by the Creative Director.