A statement Gucci accessory, reimagined with a strong logo connotation for Spring Summer 2020. Defined by the archival Double G hardware from the '70s, the GG Marmont bag is presented in diagonal matelassé Original GG canvas—a timeless pairing that pays homage to the House's heritage. The medium chain shoulder bag's distinct softly structured shape is outlined in contrast black leather trims, highlighting its flap closure. The sliding chain strap smoothly transforms from a single shoulder or cross body length to a doubled top handle length for multiple ways to wear the bag.
- Beige/ebony diagonal matelassé Original GG canvas
- Black leather trim
- Shiny gold-toned hardware
- Microfiber lining with a suede-like finish
- Double G
- Interior zipper and smartphone pockets with an open horizontal case for larger phones
- Sliding chain strap can be worn as a shoulder strap with 22” drop, as a top handle with 12” drop or as a cross body bag
- Flap with spring closure
- Weight: .81kg approximately
- Medium size: 12"W x 7.5"H x 3"D
- Made in Italy
- The model is 5'8" tall
Gucci products are made with carefully selected materials. Please handle with care for longer product life.
- Protect from direct light, heat and rain. Should it become wet, dry it immediately with a soft cloth
- Fill the bag with tissue paper to help maintain its shape and absorb humidity, and store in the provided flannel bag
- Do not carry heavy products that may affect the shape of the bag
- Clean with a soft, dry cloth
Shipping Service & Fee
|Standard Shipping |
Estimated delivery within 4 – 7 business days.
A signature will be required upon delivery.
Pre-order, Made to Order and DIY items will ship on the estimated date noted on the product description page.
Returns may be made by mail or in store. The return window for online purchases is 30 days (10 days in the case of beauty items) from the date of delivery. You may return products by mail using the complimentary prepaid return label included with your order, and following the return instructions provided in your digital invoice.
Additional information is available during the checkout process or on the FAQs Section.
|Shipping Service & Fee||Delivery Estimate|
Click here to view shipping and delivery information.
Evolving season after season, the GG Marmont's recognizable design blends the ‘70s GG hardware with new shapes and details. A link to the House's past brought into the present by the Creative Director.