Brought back to the forefront, the recognizable shape is enhanced with an additional, detachable shoulder strap. Attached to the bag with a buckle closure, the second strap adds a contemporary feel to the archival style, providing new ways to wear—from top handle, to shoulder and cross body. The style is presented in vivid green leather as a part of the Epilogue collection. The Jackie 1961: available exclusively in Gucci stores and on Gucci.com
- Emerald green leather
- Gold-toned hardware
- Microfiber lining with a suede-like finish
- Inserts contain leather made through an alternative metal or chrome free tanning process, reducing the environmental footprint compared to traditional methods.
- Interior: 1 open pocket and 1 zipper pocket
- This style is sold with an additional shoulder strap which can be attached to the bag with a buckle closure
- Handle: 7" strap drop from central hole, handle with additional shoulder strap: 20.5" drop from central hole
- Piston closure
- Small size: 10.8"W x 7.5"H x 1.6"D
- Weight: .45kg approximately
- Made in Italy
- The model is 5'6" tall
Gucci products are made with carefully selected materials. Please handle with care for longer product life.
- Protect from direct light, heat and rain. Should it become wet, dry it immediately with a soft cloth
- Fill the bag with tissue paper to help maintain its shape and absorb humidity, and store in the provided flannel bag
- Do not carry heavy products that may affect the shape of the bag
- Clean with a soft, dry cloth
Shipping Service & Fee
|Standard Shipping |
Estimated delivery within 4 – 7 business days.
A signature will be required upon delivery.
Pre-order, Made to Order and DIY items will ship on the estimated date noted on the product description page.
Returns may be made by mail or in store. The return window for online purchases is 30 days (10 days in the case of beauty items) from the date of delivery. You may return products by mail using the complimentary prepaid return label included with your order, and following the return instructions provided in your digital invoice.
Additional information is available during the checkout process or on the FAQs Section.
|Shipping Service & Fee||Delivery Estimate|
Click here to view shipping and delivery information.
A symbol of Gucci's heritage, Jackie 1961 references the original style created and first worn during the '60s. Revived by the Creative Director with a new relevance for the contemporary, the latest iteration is defined by clean lines and a second strap that adds new ways to wear.