Inspired by archival designs, Gucci 1955 Horsebit messenger bag unifies the original details first introduced over six decades ago with a modern spirit, highlighting the Horsebit. Part of Gucci’s genetic code, the double ring and bar design has been established as one of the most distinctive elements among the House symbols borrowed from the equestrian world. The hardware is paired with the House’s monogram fabric and a detailed drawstring closure detail.
- Beige/brick red Original GG canvas
- Maroon leather trim
- Gold-toned hardware
- Cotton linen lining
- Horsebit detail
- Drawstring with metal loops to keep strings in place
- Interior zipper pocket
- Adjustable shoulder strap with 15" drop
- Magnetic snap closure
- 15" W x 14"H x 2"D
- Made in Italy
- The model is 5'9" tall
Gucci products are made with carefully selected materials. Please handle with care for longer product life.
- Protect from direct light, heat and rain. Should it become wet, dry it immediately with a soft cloth
- Fill the bag with tissue paper to help maintain its shape and absorb humidity, and store in the provided flannel bag
- Do not carry heavy products that may affect the shape of the bag
- Clean with a soft, dry cloth
For Canada, we offer express shipping service available for $40 on deliveries Monday through Friday.
Additional shipping information is available during the checkout process.*
*Exceptions may apply for selected Home products.