Inspired by archival designs, Gucci 1955 Horsebit bucket bag unifies the original details first introduced over six decades ago with a modern spirit, highlighting the Horsebit. Part of Gucci’s genetic code, the double ring and bar design has been established as one of the most distinctive elements among the House symbols borrowed from the equestrian world. The hardware is paired with a contemporary mix of materials and colors, combining textured blue leather with soft red leather to create a color block effect.
- Blue textured leather bottom with a vintage effect
- Red soft leather top
- Gold-toned hardware
- Microfiber lining with a suede-like finish
- Horsebit detail
- Adjustable shoulder strap with 22" drop
- Drawstring closure
- 8.7" W x 9.8"H x 4.7"D
- Made in Italy
- The model is 5'7" tall
Gucci products are made with carefully selected materials. Please handle with care for longer product life.
- Protect from direct light, heat and rain. Should it become wet, dry it immediately with a soft cloth
- Fill the bag with tissue paper to help maintain its shape and absorb humidity, and store in the provided flannel bag
- Do not carry heavy products that may affect the shape of the bag
- Clean with a soft, dry cloth
For Canada, we offer express shipping service available for $40 on deliveries Monday through Friday.
Additional shipping information is available during the checkout process.*
*Exceptions may apply for selected Home products.