A structured leather chain super mini bag with a key ring that can be used to attach this bag to a separate larger bag. The closure has the textured tiger head spur closure-a unique detail referencing the Greek god Dionysus, who in myth is said to have crossed the river Tigris on a tiger sent to him by Zeus. The tiger head closure is enriched with crystal stones. Made in resistant textured leather.
- Black metal-free tanned leather
- Tiger head with crystals
- Palladium-toned hardware
- Attached key ring that can attach to a separate bag
- Chain shoulder strap with 60cm drop
- Pin closure with side release
- This item can fit a cell phone up to W69mm x H142mm x D7mm
- The Gucci card case wallet will fit inside this product
- Mini size: W16.5cm x H10cm x D4.5cm
- Weight: .3kg approximately
- Made in Italy
Gucci products are made with carefully selected materials. Please handle with care for longer product life.
- Protect from direct light, heat and rain. Should it become wet, dry it immediately with a soft cloth
- Store in the provided flannel bag or box
- Clean with a soft, dry cloth
Shipping Service & Fee
|Standard Shipping |
Estimated delivery within 3 – 6 business days.
A signature will be required upon delivery.
Pre-order, Made to Order and DIY items will ship on the estimated date noted on the product description page.
Returns may be made by mail or in store. The return window for online purchases is 30 days (10 days in the case of beauty items) from the date of delivery. You may return products by mail using the complimentary prepaid return label included with your order, and following the return instructions provided in your digital invoice.
Additional information is available during the checkout process or on the FAQs Section.
|Shipping Service & Fee||Delivery Estimate|
Click here to view shipping and delivery information.
The Dionysus harmonizes old and new House elements, combining the Creative Director's vision of a vintage bag with contemporary elements. Distinguished by a double tiger-head closure, the unique hardware references both Greek and Roman mythology.