Find in store
Not the right gift for you?
Explore our tailored gift recommendations to find the perfect gift for youSwap your gift
Find in store
With the same lines and forms first introduced over six decades ago, the Gucci Horsebit 1955 shoulder bag unifies the original details with a modern spirit. The Horsebit, part of Gucci's genetic code, has been established as one of the most distinctive elements among the House symbols borrowed from the equestrian world. Presented on a small flap shoulder bag, the monotone hardware is paired with orange leather and the bag is enriched with two detachable shoulder straps, one is crafted in emblematic blue and red Web the other is in leather.
- Orange leather
- Orange brass hardware with ceramic effect finishing
- Microfiber lining with suede-like finish
- Horsebit detail at the front
- Half Horsebit detail at each side
- Three gussets with one zipper and one open pocket
- Adjustable leather shoulder strap with 21.6" drop and detachable canvas strap with 18.9" drop
- Small size: 8"W x 5.7"H x 2"D
- Made in Italy
Gucci products are made with carefully selected materials. Please handle with care for longer product life.
- Protect from direct light, heat and rain. Should it become wet, dry it immediately with a soft cloth
- Fill the bag with tissue paper to help maintain its shape and absorb humidity, and store in the provided flannel bag
- Do not carry heavy products that may affect the shape of the bag
- Clean with a soft, dry cloth
Free Shipping & Free Returns Info
Shipping Service & Fee
|Standard Shipping |
Estimated delivery within 3 – 6 business days.
A signature will be required upon delivery.
|Collect In-Store |
Estimated delivery within 1 – 2 business days.
Store Collection Period: 14 days
Pre-order, Made to Order and DIY items will ship on the estimated date noted on the product description page.
Returns may be made by mail or in store*. The return window for online purchases is 30 days (10 days in the case of beauty items) from the date of delivery. You may return items by selecting "Return this Item" from your MY GUCCI account under order details, through your delivery confirmation email or by contacting a Client Advisor. Once the request has been approved, your prepaid shipping label will be emailed to you or will be available for download in your MY GUCCI account.
For Collect In-Store orders, we offer a 30-day return/exchange window in-store or by contacting Client Services. The return window starts on the day when your item was made available for collection.
Items must remain in their original condition with all labels attached and intact. Please note, Made to Order and personalized items are not returnable.
Additional information is available during the checkout process or on the FAQs Section.
*Please note that we cannot offer the in-store return service for any Vault items. For more information, read the "Return a Vault item" section on the FAQs.
|Shipping Service & Fee||Delivery Estimate|
Click here to view shipping and delivery information.
Innovatively designed to be recyclable, Gucci’s emblematic packaging channels the House’s fascination with vintage-inspired designs. An online exclusive reusable cotton tote is included with most Gucci.com orders.