A message about leaving fashion’s old rules behind, the Epilogue collection conveys the idea that pieces should be timeless–not just in fashion for one season. Among the styles are Alessandro Michele’s most emblematic designs and motifs from the past 5 years like the Dionysus. One of the House's Beloved lines, the style is presented as a small shoulder bag in black, textured leather. Adding a colourful twist, electric blue enamel highlights the emblematic tiger head closure.
- Black leather
- Antique silver-toned hardware with blue enamel
- Tiger head closure
- Cotton linen lining
- Main material contains leather made through an alternative metal or chrome free tanning process, reducing the environmental footprint compared to traditional methods.
- Pin closure with side release
- Pocket under the flap
- Sliding chain strap can be worn as a shoulder strap with 23" drop or can be worn as a top handle with 12.5" drop
- Weight: .6kg approximately
- Small size: 10"W x 5.5"H x 3"D
- Made in Italy
- The model is 5'7" tall
Gucci products are made with carefully selected materials. Please handle with care for longer product life.
- Protect from direct light, heat and rain. Should it become wet, dry it immediately with a soft cloth
- Fill the bag with tissue paper to help maintain its shape and absorb humidity, and store in the provided flannel bag
- Do not carry heavy products that may affect the shape of the bag
- Clean with a soft, dry cloth
Shipping Service & Fee
|Standard Shipping |
Estimated delivery within 4 – 7 business days.
A signature will be required upon delivery.
Pre-order, Made to Order and DIY items will ship on the estimated date noted on the product description page.
Returns may be made by mail or in store. The return window for online purchases is 30 days (10 days in the case of beauty items) from the date of delivery. You may return products by mail using the complimentary prepaid return label included with your order, and following the return instructions provided in your digital invoice.
Additional information is available during the checkout process or on the FAQs Section.
|Shipping Service & Fee||Delivery Estimate|
Click here to view shipping and delivery information.
The Dionysus harmonizes old and new House elements, combining the Creative Director's vision of a vintage bag with contemporary elements. Distinguished by a double tiger-head closure, the unique hardware references both Greek and Roman mythology.