Bold round frames influenced by the popular styles of the 1960s are enriched within the House narrative. The metal-rimmed frames feature striped trims surrounding light pink lenses that enhance their retro infused feel. The words "Soave Amore" surround each lens. A nod to the romantic themes that run throughout Gucci's collections, the phrase translates to "a delicate love"—words from the first-century BC Latin poem "De Rerum Natura" or "On the Nature of Things" by Roman poet and philosopher Lucretius.
- Beige and white striped acetate frame with the phrase "Soave Amore"
- Gold metal temples
- Pink lens
- 100% UVA/UVB protection
- Frame height 2.5”
- Frame width 5.5”
- Made in Japan—using an exclusive acetate construction. Japanese eyewear specializes in refined craftsmanship and lightweight materials
- Glasses arrive in a velvet hard case, available in a range of six jewel-toned colors and paired with a coordinating satin lining. The case color selection will be individually selected for each pair of glasses and comes with a matching satin flannel pouch and ivory microfiber cloth.
Gucci products are made with carefully selected materials. Please handle with care for longer product life.
- Store in the provided case
- Clean with a soft, dry cloth
- If needed, use a damp cloth and mild detergent. Do not use solvents (e.g. alcohol, acetone) or aggressive detergents which may alter the features of the glasses
For Canada, we offer express shipping service available for $40 on deliveries Monday through Friday.
Additional shipping information is available during the checkout process.*
*Exceptions may apply for selected Home products.