Black cat-eye frames are carved into a bamboo effect design with gold-toned metal details, complemented by brown lenses. Bamboo was originally incorporated into Gucci's collections in 1947 and soon became one of the most recognizable House emblems, often reworked in unexpected ways.
- Black injected frame with bamboo effect and gold metal details
- Black injected temples with bamboo effect, gold metal details and Interlocking G logo
- Adjustable rubber nose pads
- Brown lens
- 100% UVA/UVB protection
- Made in Japan
- Glasses arrive in a velvet hard case, available in a range of six jewel-toned colors and paired with a coordinating satin lining. The case color selection will be individually selected for each pair of glasses and comes with a matching satin flannel pouch and ivory microfiber cloth.
Gucci products are made with carefully selected materials. Please handle with care for longer product life.
- Store in the provided case
- Clean with a soft, dry cloth
- If needed, use a damp cloth and mild detergent. Do not use solvents (e.g. alcohol, acetone) or aggressive detergents which may alter the features of the glasses
For Canada, we offer express shipping service available for $40 on deliveries Monday through Friday.
Additional shipping information is available during the checkout process.*
*Exceptions may apply for selected Home products.