Presented in eco washed organic jacquard denim, the Gucci Tennis 1977 pays tribute to different eras of Gucci's history. Recalling the brand's connection to the world of sports and leisure the House Web decorates the side of the high-top sneaker. An emblematic code that can be traced back to the very start of the brand, Guccio Gucci's monogram defines this style as an all over motif and raised pattern on the sole.
- Dark blue and ivory eco washed organic GG jacquard denim
- White contrast details
- Green grosgrain trim
- Blue and red Web stripe
- Gucci Tennis 1977 label
- GG motif at the sole
- "77" embroidery
- Rubber sole
- .8" height
- 5" boot shaft height, measurements based on a size 43 (IT)
- Made in Italy
Gucci products are made with carefully selected materials. Please handle with care for longer product life.
- Protect from direct light, heat and rain. Should it become wet, dry it immediately with a soft cloth
- Fill shoe with tissue paper to help maintain the shape and absorb humidity, then store in the provided flannel bag and box
- Clean with a soft, dry cloth or brush
Shipping Service & Fee
|Standard Shipping |
Estimated delivery within 3 – 6 business days.
A signature will be required upon delivery.
Pre-order, Made to Order and DIY items will ship on the estimated date noted on the product description page.
Returns may be made by mail or in store. The return window for online purchases is 30 days (10 days in the case of beauty items) from the date of delivery. You may return products by mail using the complimentary prepaid return label included with your order, and following the return instructions provided in your digital invoice.
Additional information is available during the checkout process or on the FAQs Section.
|Shipping Service & Fee||Delivery Estimate|
Click here to view shipping and delivery information.