Decorating the back of a check cotton linen jacket, a patch inspired by Greek mythology featuring "Cassandra" evokes a classical atmosphere. The names of female characters with strong personalities were chosen by Alessandro Michele to enrich the looks of the Pre-Fall 2019 collection. Combining distinctive Gucci colors like blue and red, the jacket is trimmed a refined torchon piping and further decorated by a "Loved" patch embroidered on the front.
- Blue and red linen and cotton blend
- Blue and beige torchon piping and braided details
- Horn buttons
- "Loved," pierced heart and GG embroidered patch
- Embroidered "Cassandra" patch on the back
- Cupro half lining
- Notch lapel
- Patch pockets
- Three interior pockets
- Two-button closure
- Back vent
- Length: 29.5" based on a size 48 (IT)
- 89% linen and 11% cotton
- Made in Italy
- The model is 6'2" and is wearing size 48 (IT)
For Canada, we offer express shipping service available for $40 on deliveries Monday through Friday.
Additional shipping information is available during the checkout process.*
*Exceptions may apply for selected Home products.