Presented in a petite rectangular shape, the Gucci Horsebit 1955 mini bag is introduced for Pre-Fall 2019 in black leather. Inspired by archival designs, the accessory highlights the double ring and bar design that has been established as one of the most distinctive elements among the House symbols borrowed from the equestrian world. Pieces with versatile ways to wear and style embrace each person who is part of the House’s individual spirit.
- Black leather
- Gold-toned hardware
- Microfiber lining with suede like finish
- This product contains leather made through an alternative chrome free tanning process, reducing the environmental footprint compared to traditional methods.
- Horsebit detail
- 1 external pocket and 2 internal flap pocket with button closure
- This item can fit a cell phone up to 3.1”W x 6.3”H x .3”D
- Adjustable leather strap with 19.7" drop
- Flap closure
- 4.5"W x 6.7"H x 1.6"D
- Made in Italy
- The person is 5'1" tall
Gucci products are made with carefully selected materials. Please handle with care for longer product life.
- Protect from direct light, heat and rain. Should it become wet, dry it immediately with a soft cloth
- Store in the provided flannel bag or box
- Clean with a soft, dry cloth
Shipping Service & Fee
|Standard Shipping |
Estimated delivery within 4 – 7 business days.
A signature will be required upon delivery.
Pre-order, Made to Order and DIY items will ship on the estimated date noted on the product description page.
Returns may be made by mail or in store. The return window for online purchases is 30 days (10 days in the case of beauty items) from the date of delivery. You may return products by mail using the complimentary prepaid return label included with your order, and following the return instructions provided in your digital invoice.
Additional information is available during the checkout process or on the FAQs Section.
|Shipping Service & Fee||Delivery Estimate|
Click here to view shipping and delivery information.
Established as one of the most distinctive elements among the House symbols, the double ring and bar design decorates the Gucci Horsebit 1955— unifying details from the archives with a modern spirit.