Defined by a mask shape reminiscent of ski goggles, these oversize spectacles walked the Spring Summer 2019 runway, revealed in Paris' Théâtre Le Palace. Yellow lenses are backed by a hidden metal frame and profiled by star rivets, adding a whimsical feel to the shades. An emblematic code of the House, the Interlocking G stands on the round detail finishing the fork shaped temple tips.
- Gold metal hidden frame with star shaped rivets
- Gold metal temples with forked tips and Interlocking G detail
- Rubber nose pads
- Yellow lens
- 100% UVA/UVB protection
- Frame height: 3.2"
- Frame width: 5.7"
- Made in Italy
- Glasses arrive in a velvet hard case, available in a range of six jewel-toned colors and paired with a coordinating satin lining. The case color selection will be individually selected for each pair of glasses and comes with a matching satin flannel pouch and ivory microfiber cloth.
Gucci products are made with carefully selected materials. Please handle with care for longer product life.
- Store in the provided case
- Clean with a soft, dry cloth
- If needed, use a damp cloth and mild detergent. Do not use solvents (e.g. alcohol, acetone) or aggressive detergents which may alter the features of the glasses
For Canada, we offer express shipping service available for $40 on deliveries Monday through Friday.
Additional shipping information is available during the checkout process.*
*Exceptions may apply for selected Home products.