Crafted from white gold and encrusted with white diamonds, the ring features an ancient Egyptian symbol, the Ouroboros—a snake eating its own tail. In the medieval alchemical tradition, it was often taken to symbolize recreation or the infinite cycle of nature’s endless creation and destruction. The serpent wraps its way around the finger five times.
- 18k white gold
- White diamonds
- 548 diamonds, totaling approximately 1.64 carats
- .8" length
- The Gucci jewelry collection is crafted from hypoallergenic and nickel-free materials.
- Made in Italy
- Gucci guarantees, internally and within its supply chain, respect for standards of Social & Environmental Responsibility in line with its sustainability strategy. Gucci gold, platinum and diamonds are certified by the Responsible Jewellery Council whose mission is to promote responsible, ethical, social and environmental practices that guarantee human rights throughout the gold and diamond supply chain, from mines to retail
Gucci jewelry is made with carefully selected materials. Please handle with care for longer product life.
- This piece has been produced using hypoallergenic materials in accordance with the current international regulations
- To care for this piece please clean and polish it with a soft cloth and store it separately
For Canada, we offer express shipping service available for $40 on deliveries Monday through Friday.
Additional shipping information is available during the checkout process.*
*Exceptions may apply for selected Home products.