Not the right gift for you?
Explore our tailored gift recommendations to find the perfect gift for youSwap your gift
This precious ring is presented in 18k yellow gold with a delicate band featuring a cut-out GG motif. The piece's focal point is a cluster of sparkling diamonds, recalling the Cruise 2023 Gucci Cosmogonie fashion show. Taking place beneath the night sky at the Italian Castel del Monte, the collection draws inspiration from star constellations.
- 18k yellow gold
- GG cut-out
- 65 diamonds, totaling approximately 0.49 carats
- This product can be personalized with a bespoke engraving, please contact us for more information.
- Width: .2"
- Made in Italy
- Gucci guarantees, internally and within its supply chain, respect for standards of Social & Environmental Responsibility in line with its sustainability strategy. Gucci gold, platinum and diamonds are certified by the Responsible Jewellery Council whose mission is to promote responsible, ethical, social and environmental practices that guarantee human rights throughout the gold and diamond supply chain, from mines to retail.
Gucci jewelry is made with carefully selected materials. Please handle with care for longer product life.
- This piece has been produced using hypoallergenic materials in accordance with the current international regulations
- To care for this piece please clean and polish it with a soft cloth and store it separately
Free Shipping & Free Returns Info
Shipping Service & Fee
|Standard Shipping |
Estimated delivery within 3 – 6 business days.
A signature will be required upon delivery.
|Collect In-Store |
Estimated delivery within 1 – 2 business days.
Store Collection Period: 14 days
Pre-order, Made to Order and DIY items will ship on the estimated date noted on the product description page.
Returns may be made by mail or in store*. The return window for online purchases is 30 days (10 days in the case of beauty items) from the date of delivery. You may return items by selecting "Return this Item" from your MY GUCCI account under order details, through your delivery confirmation email or by contacting a Client Advisor. Once the request has been approved, your prepaid shipping label will be emailed to you or will be available for download in your MY GUCCI account.
For Collect In-Store orders, we offer a 30-day return/exchange window in-store or by contacting Client Services. The return window starts on the day when your item was made available for collection.
Items must remain in their original condition with all labels attached and intact. Please note, Made to Order and personalized items are not returnable.
Additional information is available during the checkout process or on the FAQs Section.
*Please note that we cannot offer the in-store return service for any Vault items. For more information, read the "Return a Vault item" section on the FAQs.
|Shipping Service & Fee||Delivery Estimate|
Click here to view shipping and delivery information.
Gucci's inspirations combine to reimagine a selection of packaging through the House's kaleidoscopic lens. An online exclusive reusable cotton tote is included with most Gucci.com orders.