A ring that mixes one of the House's most emblematic logo details with a delicate floral motif. Crafted from metal with an antique gold finish and with a detailed beaded band, the accessory speaks to the ancient influences felt throughout the Gucci Cruise 2020 collection, unveiled in Rome's historic Capitoline Museums.
- Metal with aged gold finish
- Floral motif
- Interlocking G detail
- Flower detail: 1.6" diameter
- The Gucci jewelry collection is crafted from hypoallergenic and nickel-free materials.
- Made in Italy
- Gucci guarantees, internally and within its supply chain, respect for standards of Social & Environmental Responsibility in line with its sustainability strategy
Gucci jewelry is made with carefully selected materials. Please handle with care for longer product life.
- This piece has been produced using hypoallergenic materials in accordance with the current international regulations
- To care for this piece please clean and polish it with a soft cloth and store it separately
For Canada, we offer express shipping service available for $40 on deliveries Monday through Friday.
Additional shipping information is available during the checkout process.*
*Exceptions may apply for selected Home products.