Presented in the Cruise 2020 fashion show, unveiled in Rome's Capitoline Museums, this body accessory is imbued with references to the antique world. Crafted from metal with an aged gold finish, the style is defined by lion head pendants and by a detail recalling Greek and Roman demigod Hercules. Logo elements, colorful stones, and intricate charms combine to complete the jewelry piece.
- Metal with aged gold finish
- Green agate and amber colored stones
- Hercules pendant and chains with seashell and Interlocking G details
- Lion head pendants with Interlocking G details
- Two textured chains with clasp closure
- 20" around neck length adjustable to 16"
- Hercules pendant: 1.4" x 2"; Lion pendant: 2.1" diameter
- The Gucci jewelry collection is crafted from hypoallergenic and nickel-free materials.
- Made in Italy
- Gucci guarantees, internally and within its supply chain, respect for standards of Social & Environmental Responsibility in line with its sustainability strategy
Gucci jewelry is made with carefully selected materials. Please handle with care for longer product life.
- This piece has been produced using hypoallergenic materials in accordance with the current international regulations
- To care for this piece please clean and polish it with a soft cloth and store it separately
For Canada, we offer express shipping service available for $40 on deliveries Monday through Friday.
Additional shipping information is available during the checkout process.*
*Exceptions may apply for selected Home products.