The Cruise 2018 show was presented in Florence at the Palatine Gallery in Pitti Palace, where the runway extended through its seven rooms. The House was established in Florence, and the collection connected Gucci’s beginnings with that of the city’s historic past and decades since. The brooch is an important accessory presented on the runway, it ties the past with the present with the Double G design framed by crystals.
- Metal with aged gold finish
- Red crystals
- Double G detail
- Pin in metal
- 1.25"W x 1"L
- The Gucci jewelry collection is crafted from hypoallergenic and nickel-free materials.
- Made in Italy
- Gucci guarantees, internally and within its supply chain, respect for standards of Social & Environmental Responsibility in line with its sustainability strategy
Gucci jewelry is made with carefully selected materials. Please handle with care for longer product life.
- This piece has been produced using hypoallergenic materials in accordance with the current international regulations
- To care for this piece please clean and polish it with a soft cloth and store it separately
For Canada, we offer express shipping service available for $40 on deliveries Monday through Friday.
Additional shipping information is available during the checkout process.*
*Exceptions may apply for selected Home products.