The New Flora print depicts a garden of flowers against a soft blue background. The archival Flora motif, originally designed by artist Vittorio Accornero in the '60s, is continually reintroduced within the House narrative in contemporary ways, now presented on wallpaper.
- Light blue New Flora print
- Professional consultation and installation recommended
- To calculate the square footage of the space, it is recommended to combine the width of each wall, then multiply this number by the ceiling height. Next, divide this number by the square footage of a single roll of wallpaper to determine the number of rolls required. Always round up to account for pattern repeat and variation.
- Comes with two panels measuring W2.9ft x H11.5ft each
- Made in Italy
- Please note, gift wrapping is not available for this item
Gucci products are made with carefully selected materials. Please handle with care for longer product life.
- Wallpaper products are designated into 3 categories: wave 1, wave 2, wave 3. Please refer to the tag on your product for specific care instructions
- Wave 1: Clean with a soft, dry cloth
- Waves 2 and 3: Clean using a damp cloth and clear, mild detergent to remove dirt and water-based stains. Solvent based, oil and grease stains can not be removed
For Canada, we offer express shipping service available for $40 CAD on deliveries Monday through Friday.
Additional shipping information is available during the checkout process.*
*Exceptions may apply for selected Home products.