A collection of scented candles is embellished with motifs of the House. A blend of wax infused with aromatic extracts and essential oils is presented in a blue Richard Ginori porcelain holder. A reference to the invitation to the Cruise 2018 fashion show, which unfolded inside seven rooms of the Palatine Gallery in Pitti Palace, the words "Urtica Ferox"—latin for "tree nettle"—encircle the cup. The scent, Freesia, recalls a botanical garden with the fresh, intoxicating aroma of African freesia blending with green notes of violet and resinous galbanum.
- Blue Richard Ginori porcelain with "Urtica Ferox" motif
- Porcelain lid with snake
- Scented paraffin wax with cotton wick
- Freesia: green notes of violet leaves and resinous galbanum
- Approximate burn time: 60 hours
- The porcelain jar can be reused as a decorative accent or container
- XL Size: W4" x H6.5" (with lid)
- Diameter: 4"
- Made in Italy
Gucci products are made with carefully selected materials. Please handle with care for longer product life.
- Clean with a soft, dry cloth
- If needed, hand wash with mild detergent
For Canada, we offer express shipping service available for $40 on deliveries Monday through Friday.
Additional shipping information is available during the checkout process.*
*Exceptions may apply for selected Home products.