The square pillow in plush velvet is embroidered with the snarling tiger head—a symbol now synonymous with the House—surrounded by a garland of flowers and a play on the House name: "Guccification." The design is inspired by those once used in church by English nobles and was presented as the seating during the Cruise 2016 runway show which took place in the cloisters of Westminster Abbey. Each pillow is filled by hand, sewn and edged with hand-applied braided trim and fringe tassels.
- Pink velvet
- Hand-applied tiger, flowers and "Guccification" embroidery
- Moiré back
- Knotted tassels trim
- 100% feather fill
- W17.5" x H17.5"
- Front: 100% polyester; Back: 100% Trevira CS
- Made in Italy
Gucci products are made with carefully selected materials. Please handle with care for longer product life.
- Embroidered Cushions: Clean using a soft brush and damp cloth. Do not wash.
- Needlepoint Cushions: Dry clean is recommended. If needed, Clean using a soft brush and damp cloth.
- Jacquard Cushions: Dry clean is recommended. If needed, Clean using a soft brush and damp cloth.
For Canada, we offer express shipping service available for $40 on deliveries Monday through Friday.
Additional shipping information is available during the checkout process.*
*Exceptions may apply for selected Home products.