Inspired by prints from the '80s, the reclaimed Gucci vintage logo enhances a sparkling swimsuit in red stretch fabric.
- Red sparkling stretch fabric
- Gucci vintage logo
- The model is 179cm and is wearing size small
- Buttons allow the straps to be worn as crisscross back straps or as a self-tie halter
- Scooped neckline
- Please note that intimates, including swimwear, tights and lingerie can only be returned in new condition. Items should be unworn, in their original packaging and with all labels attached. Due to their intimate nature, these products should be tried on wearing your own clothing underneath.
- 80% polyamide, 20% nylon
- Made in Italy
- Due to the nature of this particular fabric, this swimsuit should not come into contact with chlorine.
Gucci products are made with carefully selected materials. Please handle with care for longer product life.
- It is recommended to rinse the bathing suit after each use
- Wash separately, avoiding rubbing that may damage the fabric
- Avoid contact with chlorine and prolonged contact with water and thermal water
- Take care to avoid rubbing onto other items as this may leave traces of colour onto lightly-coloured fabrics
- Please note, after several washes the colour may gradually change
|Shipping Service & Fee|| |
Delivery Estimate from shipping
All European Countries: 1-2 business days.
UAE: 2-3 business days.
Kuwait, Qatar, Saudi Arabia and remote areas* of each country: 3-4 business days.
Order by 2pm CET on Friday for Saturday delivery.
Available at checkout only for selected postcodes.
Pre-order, Made to Order and DIY items will ship on the estimated date noted on the product description page. These items will ship through Premium Express once they become available.
The return window for online purchases is 30 days from the date you received your purchase. You may return items by selecting "Return this Item" from your MY GUCCI account under order details, through your delivery confirmation email or by contacting a Client Advisor. Once the request has been approved, your prepaid shipping label will be emailed to you or will be available for download in your MY GUCCI Account.
Additional information is available during the checkout process or on the FAQs Section.
Gucci accepts the following forms of payment for online purchases:
*excluding Kuwait, Qatar and Saudi Arabia.
For credit card payments, please note that your billing address must match the address on your credit card statement.
Please note that once your order is placed your credit card will be authorized for 0 GBP (CHF, AED, SAR or EUR for all other countries); this is for verification purposes only and will protect you from any risk of fraud. The authorized amount will be released by your credit card’s issuing bank according to its policy.
Save as otherwise stated on the website during the purchase process, the purchase transaction will only be charged to your credit card after we have verified your card details, received credit authorization for an amount equal to the purchase price of the ordered products, confirmed product availability and prepared your order for shipping.