THE ALCHEMIST'S GARDEN
Love shines through the darkness like a hawk cutting through the sky with Love at your Darkest—a deep woody and spicy fragrance that is an enveloping combination of Black Pepper, Incense and Cedarwood. The dry spiciness of Black Pepper represents the top note of this intoxicating fragrance, woody and warm. Its multifaceted characteristics are revealed through Incense, a sweet balsamic note that wraps its sensual richness around the Black Pepper. This resinous and intense character vibrates with the addition of woody, soft and dry Cedarwood.
- Main ingredients: Black Pepper, Incense, Cedarwood.
- The dry spiciness of Black Pepper represents the top note of this intoxicating fragrance, woody and warm.
- Its multifaceted characteristics are revealed through Incense, itself a balsamic sweet note that wraps its sensual richness around the Black Pepper.
- This resinous and intense character vibrates with the addition of woody, soft and dry Cedarwood.
- Encased within a lacquered white glass bottle, it is defined by a decorative gold foliage pattern and finished with a green bow at the bottom of the bottle.
- Love at your Darkest is finished with the regal hawk representing strength and determination.
- The fragrance is contained in a white box, accented with the same gold flourishing and Gucci logo found on the flacon.
- Part of The Alchemist's Garden line, this item comes in a special moiré pouch.
|Shipping Service & Fee|| |
Delivery Estimate from shipping
All European Countries: 1-2 business days.
UAE: 2-3 business days.
Kuwait, Qatar, Saudi Arabia and remote areas* of each country: 3-4 business days.
Order by 2pm CET on Friday for Saturday delivery.
Available at checkout only for selected postcodes.
Pre-order, Made to Order and DIY items will ship on the estimated date noted on the product description page. These items will ship through Premium Express once they become available.
The return window for online purchases is 30 days from the date you received your purchase. You may return items by selecting "Return this Item" from your MY GUCCI account under order details, through your delivery confirmation email or by contacting a Client Advisor. Once the request has been approved, your prepaid shipping label will be emailed to you or will be available for download in your MY GUCCI Account.
Additional information is available during the checkout process or on the FAQs Section.
Designed and sourced with the planet in mind is an all-new line of vintage-inspired green packaging—innovatively created to be completely recyclable. A single Gucci.com exclusive cotton canvas shopper will also accompany each order, excluding those consisting solely of ties.
Gucci accepts the following forms of payment for online purchases:
*excluding Kuwait, Qatar and Saudi Arabia.
For credit card payments, please note that your billing address must match the address on your credit card statement.
Please note that once your order is placed your credit card will be authorized for 0 GBP (CHF, AED, SAR or EUR for all other countries); this is for verification purposes only and will protect you from any risk of fraud. The authorized amount will be released by your credit card’s issuing bank according to its policy.
Save as otherwise stated on the website during the purchase process, the purchase transaction will only be charged to your credit card after we have verified your card details, received credit authorization for an amount equal to the purchase price of the ordered products, confirmed product availability and prepared your order for shipping.