THE ALCHEMIST'S GARDEN
A Frangipani-scented fragrance inspired by tropical forests filled with lush flowers, A Chant for the Nymph eau de parfum joins Gucci's Haute Perfumery line The Alchemist’s Garden. The customizable collection made up of eaux de parfum, perfumed oils and acque profumate (meaning "scented waters") is inspired by the art of alchemy and fragrance-making, formulated to be layered and blended together to create a unique, personalized fragrance combination. Built around a hero ingredient linked to the distinctive codes of the House, each scent can be magnified, muted or fused with other fragrances from the luxury collection to create a one-of-a-kind sillage.
- 'A Chant for the Nymph' eau de parfum
- A symbol of immortality for the heavenly, enduring smell it releases on warm nights, Frangipani flower defines the perfume and re-evokes the story of a mythical nymph who appears in a long-forgotten summer night dream. The scent blends with intoxicating Ylang Ylang, sensual Tiare flower, and soft Vanilla.
- Accentuate this fragrance by layering it with perfumed oils and acque profumate from the collection to create a personalized blend.
- Inspired by the first perfumery containers displayed on the wooden shelves of antique apothecaries, the fragrance is enclosed in a precious, pink lacquered glass bottle with a porcelain effect, adorned with gold accents.
- Reflecting the scent’s inspiration, an ode to tropical forests filled with solar flowers, the image of a Frangipani decorates the bottle.
|Shipping Service & Fee|| |
Delivery Estimate from shipping
All European Countries: 1-2 business days.
UAE: 2-3 business days.
Kuwait, Qatar, Saudi Arabia and remote areas* of each country: 3-4 business days.
Order by 2pm CET on Friday for Saturday delivery.
Available at checkout only for selected postcodes.
Delivery in 1-2 business days
Store Collection Period: 14 days
Extended returns for the holiday season. Orders placed from November 1st to December 31st will include extended complimentary returns until January 31st.
Pre-order, Made to Order and DIY items will ship on the estimated date noted on the product description page. These items will ship through Premium Express once they become available.
The return window for online purchases is 30 days from the date you received your purchase. You may return items by selecting "Return this Item" from your MY GUCCI account under order details, through your delivery confirmation email or by contacting a Client Advisor. Once the request has been approved, your prepaid shipping label will be emailed to you or will be available for download in your MY GUCCI Account.
For Collect In-Store orders, you can return or exchange your purchase within 30 days of collecting your item in-store or by contacting Client Services if you would like us to pick it up from an address of your choice.
Additional information is available during the checkout process or on the FAQs Section.
Gucci accepts the following forms of payment for online purchases:
*excluding Kuwait, Qatar and Saudi Arabia.
For credit card payments, please note that your billing address must match the address on your credit card statement.
Please note that once your order is placed your credit card will be authorized for 0 GBP (CHF, AED, SAR or EUR for all other countries); this is for verification purposes only and will protect you from any risk of fraud. The authorized amount will be released by your credit card’s issuing bank according to its policy.
Save as otherwise stated on the website during the purchase process, the purchase transaction will only be charged to your credit card after we have verified your card details, received credit authorization for an amount equal to the purchase price of the ordered products, confirmed product availability and prepared your order for shipping.
All items will be delivered with our signature Gucci packaging.