First used in the 1970s, the GG logo was an evolution of the original Gucci rhombi design from the 1930s, and from then it's been an established symbol of Gucci's heritage. The belt bag combines the signature motif with the Web stripe—a timeless pairing that pays homage to Gucci's roots.
- Beige/ebony GG Supreme canvas, a material with low environmental impact, with brown leather trim
- Green and red Web
- Gold-toned hardware
- Oval enamel detail with metal Double G
- The model is 178cm tall
- Front zipper pocket
- Interior zipper pocket
- Adjustable belt closure
- Top zipper closure
- Weight: .35kg approximately
- Small size: W18.5cm x H13cm x D6cm
- Microfibre lining with a suede-like finish
- Made in Italy
- Can be worn as a belt bag on the hip or waist, or as a cross body bag. Sizing will differ based on where the belt is worn, please refer to the size guide to find your size.
Gucci products are made with carefully selected materials. Please handle with care for longer product life.
- Protect from direct light, heat and rain. Should it become wet, dry it immediately with a soft cloth
- Fill the bag with tissue paper to help maintain its shape and absorb humidity, and store in the provided flannel bag
- Do not carry heavy products that may affect the shape of the bag
- Clean with a soft, dry cloth
Orders placed before March 19nd will be shipped normally.
Orders placed from March 20th will be delivered in 2-3 business days starting after April 14, although this will be subject to the lifting of the current restrictions.
We will provide updates as they become available.
Thank you for your understanding.
Returns online will be extended beyond the current 14-day period, while in-store returns can be processed once our stores reopen—we will advise you when your local store will be operating normally again.
Gucci accepts the following forms of payment for online purchases:
*excluding United Arab Emirates, Kuwait, Qatar and Saudi Arabia.
For credit card payments, please note that your billing address must match the address on your credit card statement.
Please note that once your order is placed your credit card will be authorized for 0 GBP (CHF, AED, SAR or EUR for all other countries); this is for verification purposes only and will protect you from any risk of fraud. The authorized amount will be released by your credit card’s issuing bank according to its policy.
Save as otherwise stated on the website during the purchase process, the purchase transaction will only be charged to your credit card after we have verified your card details, received credit authorization for an amount equal to the purchase price of the ordered products, confirmed product availability and prepared your order for shipping.