Delving into the House's eclectic narrative, the Icon collection evolves with the introduction of motifs that have become distinctive of the Gucci world. Crafted in 18k yellow gold, the planet, the bee, the star and the Interlocking G are set against a white zirconia band and alternate with multicolour gemstones.
- 18k yellow gold
- White zirconia
- Red, honey, pink, and green topaz
- Planet, bee, star and interlocking G motifs
- From a size 6 to 15 this ring is crafted with 5 topaz and planet, bee, heart, star and Interlocking G motifs. For larger sizes from 16 to 17 the ring has an additional topaz and also features the comet motif.
- 7mm width
- Made in Italy
- Gucci guarantees, internally and within its supply chain, respect for standards of social & environmental responsibility in line with its sustainability strategy. Gucci has achieved RJC Certification by meeting the highest ethical, social and environmental standards established by the Member Certification system of the RJC, whose mission is to advance responsible ethical, social and environmental practices, which respect human rights, throughout the diamond, gold and platinum group metals jewellery supply chain, from the mine to the jewellery counter.
Gucci jewelry is made with carefully selected materials. Please handle with care for longer product life.
- This piece has been produced using hypoallergenic materials in accordance with the current international regulations
- To care for this piece please clean and polish it with a soft cloth and store it separately
Extended returns for the holiday season. Orders placed from November 15 to December 31 will include extended complimentary returns until January 31. Holiday shipping, if you place your order by December 21 you will receive your item by December 24.
|Shipping Service & Fee|| |
Delivery Estimate from shipping
All European Countries: 1-2 business days.
UAE: 2-3 business days.
Kuwait, Qatar, Saudi Arabia and remote areas* of each country: 3-4 business days.
Order by 2pm CET on Friday for Saturday delivery.
Available at checkout only for selected postcodes.
Pre-order, Made to Order and DIY items will ship on the estimated date noted on the product description page. These items will ship through Premium Express once they become available.
The return window for online purchases is 30 days from the date you received your purchase. You may return items by selecting "Return this Item" from your MY GUCCI account under order details, through your delivery confirmation email or by contacting a Client Advisor. Once the request has been approved, your prepaid shipping label will be emailed to you or will be available for download in your MY GUCCI Account.
Additional information is available during the checkout process or on the FAQs Section.
Gucci accepts the following forms of payment for online purchases:
*excluding Kuwait, Qatar and Saudi Arabia.
For credit card payments, please note that your billing address must match the address on your credit card statement.
Please note that once your order is placed your credit card will be authorized for 0 GBP (CHF, AED, SAR or EUR for all other countries); this is for verification purposes only and will protect you from any risk of fraud. The authorized amount will be released by your credit card’s issuing bank according to its policy.
Save as otherwise stated on the website during the purchase process, the purchase transaction will only be charged to your credit card after we have verified your card details, received credit authorization for an amount equal to the purchase price of the ordered products, confirmed product availability and prepared your order for shipping.