A refill for the Cushion De Beauté foundation, formulated with SPF, anti-pollution and anti-blue light properties. Lightweight and moisturizing, the foundation blends seamlessly into the skin and provides buildable coverage. An on-the-go beauty tool, it offers an ultra-caring hydrating formula and a luminous finish. The refillable packaging features distinctive motifs of the House.
- Shade 03 Fair (Cool)
- Suitable for all skin types, including sensitive skin
- Lightweight and non-sticky, it blends seamlessly into the skin and leaves a luminous finish.
- Buildable coverage from light to medium
- SPF 22 / PA++, anti-pollution and anti-blue light properties that help protect the skin from the sun and other external aggressors
- A moisturising complex composed of Glycol and Glycerin deeply hydrates the skin for up to 24 hours, while the Black Rose Oil offers antioxidant protection
- The scent is made by a vintage floral accord of Peony and Freesia and is modernised by a watery Citrus Accord and evanescent musky notes
- Created with a plant-based formula that does not contain animal ingredients, animal by-products, or any other animal-derived ingredients
- Housed in a pale pink compact that fits in place of regular Cushion De Beauté .
- 14ml / 0.49 FL. OZ
- Please note, returns on this item will be accepted only if the product is intact.
Shipping & Returns Info
|Shipping Service & Fee|| |
Delivery Estimate from shipping
All European Countries: 1-2 business days.
UAE: 2-3 business days.
Kuwait, Qatar, Saudi Arabia and remote areas* of each country: 3-4 business days.
Order by 2pm CET on Friday for Saturday delivery.
Available at checkout only for selected postcodes.
Pre-order, Made to Order and DIY items will ship on the estimated date noted on the product description page. These items will ship through Premium Express once they become available.
The return window for online purchases is 30 days from the date you received your purchase. You may return items by selecting "Return this Item" from your MY GUCCI account under order details, through your delivery confirmation email or by contacting a Client Advisor. Once the request has been approved, your prepaid shipping label will be emailed to you or will be available for download in your MY GUCCI Account.
Additional information is available during the checkout process or on the FAQs Section.
Gucci accepts the following forms of payment for online purchases:
*excluding Kuwait, Qatar and Saudi Arabia.
For credit card payments, please note that your billing address must match the address on your credit card statement.
Please note that once your order is placed your credit card will be authorized for 0 GBP (CHF, AED, SAR or EUR for all other countries); this is for verification purposes only and will protect you from any risk of fraud. The authorized amount will be released by your credit card’s issuing bank according to its policy.
Save as otherwise stated on the website during the purchase process, the purchase transaction will only be charged to your credit card after we have verified your card details, received credit authorization for an amount equal to the purchase price of the ordered products, confirmed product availability and prepared your order for shipping.
Innovatively designed to be recyclable, Gucci’s emblematic packaging channels the House’s fascination with vintage-inspired designs. An online exclusive reusable cotton tote is included with most Gucci.com orders.