A distinctive symbol from the '70s archives, the gold bee is combined with the star motif. Remindful of the House's whimsical narrative, the gold embroidered pattern decorates a black leather Princetown slipper. Unconventional yet entirely modern, the influential shoe is a contemporary interpretation of the Horsebit loafer.
- White leather with gold thread embroidered bees and stars
- Horsebit detail
- Elongated toe
- Leather sole
- 10mm heel
- These shoes run small, we recommend sizing up half a size
- Made in Italy
Gucci products are made with carefully selected materials. Please handle with care for longer product life.
- Protect from direct light, heat and rain. Should it become wet, dry it immediately with a soft cloth
- Fill shoe with tissue paper to help maintain the shape and absorb humidity, then store in the provided flannel bag and box
- Clean with a soft, dry cloth or brush
- Complimentary Shipping & Returns