This women's shoe is a modern take on men’s shoes from the 18th and 19th centuries that were embellished with precious metal buckles, a collection of boots is defined by a chunky gold-toned chain with Horsebit details. Chatsworth House continues to inspire the latest collections, as each season Alessandro Michele pulls new mottos from the jumpers Andrew Cavendish—the 11th Duke of Devonshire—ideated for himself and his guests, including 22 different, ironic slogans. The word "Kitten" appears at the back of these women's black leather boots heel as a spiked detail.
- Black leather
- Gold-toned hardware
- Embossed feline head detail on the sole
- Horsebit chain
- "Kitten" spiked detail
- Side zipper closure
- 45mm heel height
- 14cm shaft height, based on a size 37
- Made in Italy
Gucci products are made with carefully selected materials. Please handle with care for longer product life.
- Protect from direct light, heat and rain. Should it become wet, dry it immediately with a soft cloth
- Fill shoe with tissue paper to help maintain the shape and absorb humidity, then store in the provided flannel bag and box
- Clean with a soft, dry cloth or brush
- Complimentary Express Shipping