An eclectic mixture of historical Gucci details and newly established codes, the Queen Margaret line is presented in GG canvas, a versatile fabric that continues to pay homage to the House's roots. Inspired by the '70s archives, a bee enriched by glass pearls and multicolour crystals defines the closure of this small top handle bag, trimmed in white leather.
- Beige/ebony GG Supreme canvas, a material with low environmental impact
- White leather trim
- Antique gold-toned hardware
- Leather ID holder with gold embossed "Blind for Love"
- Microfiber lining with suede-like finish
- Metal bee with pearls and crystals
- Detachable shoulder strap with a snap hook closure. The hook has been specially designed to attach securely, as pictured, to the back of the bag only.
- Two gussets
- Interior zip and open pocket
- Handle with 9cm drop
- Detachable shoulder strap with 50cm drop
- Small size: W25.5cm x H17.5cm x D13cm
- Made in Italy
Gucci products are made with carefully selected materials. Please handle with care for longer product life.
- Protect from direct light, heat and rain. Should it become wet, dry it immediately with a soft cloth
- Fill the bag with tissue paper to help maintain its shape and absorb humidity, and store in the provided flannel bag
- Do not carry heavy products that may affect the shape of the bag
- Clean with a soft, dry cloth
- Complimentary Shipping & Returns