Designed with its original archetype in mind, the Sylvie 1969 unifies the details of its archival inspiration with a contemporary spirit. The structured top handle in textured black leather is defined by a narrow gold-toned metal chain fitted to the flap and body of the bag—a modern interpretation of the distinctive hardware. The silhouette is completed with a detachable and adjustable shoulder strap.
- Black textured leather with a vintage effect
- Shiny gold-toned hardware
- Leather lining
- Metal chain and buckle closure
- Exterior back pocket
- Two interior gussets
- One interior zipper and one interior open pocket
- Top handle with 11cm drop
- Detachable and adjustable shoulder strap with 55cm drop.
- Weight: .94kg approximately
- Small size: W26cm x H19.5cm x D8.5cm
- Made in Italy
- The model is 173cm tall
Gucci products are made with carefully selected materials. Please handle with care for longer product life.
- Protect from direct light, heat and rain. Should it become wet, dry it immediately with a soft cloth
- Fill the bag with tissue paper to help maintain its shape and absorb humidity, and store in the provided flannel bag
- Do not carry heavy products that may affect the shape of the bag
- Clean with a soft, dry cloth
Extended returns for the holiday season. Orders placed from November 15 to December 24 will include extended complimentary returns until January 15.
|Shipping Service & Fee||Delivery Estimate from shipping|
Metro areas: 1 – 2 business days
Same Day Delivery*
Available to selected Sydney Metropolitan postcodes, for orders placed by 11am (AEST) Mon-Fri.
|Available to selected Sydney Metropolitan postcodes. Orders placed Sun-Fri will be delivered the following Saturday. |
Orders placed Saturday before 11am (AEST) will be delivered Same Day.
Road Express (for Beauty)
Metro areas: 1 – 3 business days
*Available to selected Sydney Metropolitan postcodes. If you are eligible for this service, it will appear at checkout.
The return window for online purchases is 30 days from the date you received your purchase. Prepaid return labels for complimentary return/exchange are included with all online orders along with detailed instructions. You may also return or exchange merchandise in any of our Gucci boutiques when accompanied by the original invoice.
Additional information is available during the checkout process or within the FAQs Section.
Gucci accepts the following forms of payment for online purchases:
Please note that your billing address must match the address on your credit card statement. At this time we do not offer instalment payments, or payments via Gucci credit notes and/or gift cards.
Once your order is placed your credit card will be authorized for $1 for verification purposes. The authorised amount will be released by your credit card’s issuing bank according to its policy. The full transaction value will be charged to your credit card after we have verified your card details, received credit authorisation, confirmed availability and prepared your order for shipping. For Made To Order, DIY, personalised and selected Décor products, payment will be taken at the time the order is placed.
- Complimentary Shipping and Returns