Exploring ideas of authenticity and appropriation within the fashion industry, Gucci Aria unveils The Hacker Project. In his latest collection, Alessandro Michele—in expressions of homage—infuses iconic Balenciaga silhouettes with Gucci codes in unique creations. Presented as a part of the selection, the GG Marmont shoulder bag is reimagined in Balenciaga print white leather.
- Black Balenciaga print white leather
- Antique gold-toned hardware
- The Hacker Project
- Lining: cotton linen
- Double G
- Interior zipper pocket
- Sliding chain strap can be worn as a shoulder strap with 55cm drop or can be worn as a top handle with 30cm drop.
- Flap with spring closure
- This item can fit a cell phone up to W78mm x H158mm x D8mm
- The Gucci card case wallet will fit inside this product
- Weight: .648kg approximately
- Small size: W26cm x H15cm x D7cm
- Made in Italy
Gucci products are made with carefully selected materials. Please handle with care for longer product life.
- Protect from direct light, heat and rain. Should it become wet, dry it immediately with a soft cloth
- Fill the bag with tissue paper to help maintain its shape and absorb humidity, and store in the provided flannel bag
- Do not carry heavy products that may affect the shape of the bag
- Clean with a soft, dry cloth
Extended returns for the holiday season. Orders placed from November 15 to December 24 will include extended complimentary returns until January 15.
|Shipping Service & Fee||Delivery Estimate from shipping|
Metro areas: 1 – 2 business days
Same Day Delivery*
Available to selected Sydney Metropolitan postcodes, for orders placed by 11am (AEST) Mon-Fri.
|Available to selected Sydney Metropolitan postcodes. Orders placed Sun-Fri will be delivered the following Saturday. |
Orders placed Saturday before 11am (AEST) will be delivered Same Day.
Road Express (for Beauty)
Metro areas: 1 – 3 business days
*Available to selected Sydney Metropolitan postcodes. If you are eligible for this service, it will appear at checkout.
The return window for online purchases is 30 days from the date you received your purchase. Prepaid return labels for complimentary return/exchange are included with all online orders along with detailed instructions. You may also return or exchange merchandise in any of our Gucci boutiques when accompanied by the original invoice.
Additional information is available during the checkout process or within the FAQs Section.
Gucci accepts the following forms of payment for online purchases:
Please note that your billing address must match the address on your credit card statement. At this time we do not offer instalment payments, or payments via Gucci credit notes and/or gift cards.
Once your order is placed your credit card will be authorized for $1 for verification purposes. The authorised amount will be released by your credit card’s issuing bank according to its policy. The full transaction value will be charged to your credit card after we have verified your card details, received credit authorisation, confirmed availability and prepared your order for shipping. For Made To Order, DIY, personalised and selected Décor products, payment will be taken at the time the order is placed.
- Complimentary Shipping and Returns