Part of Gucci’s genetic code, the Horsebit, borrowed from the equestrian world, has been established as one of the most distinctive elements among the House symbols. Here, the Horsebit is reimagined in a petit version along the temples of this new line of sunglasses.
- Dark tortoiseshell injected frame
- Dark tortoiseshell injected temples with Horsebit detail
- Rubber nose pads
- Dark brown lens
- 100% UVA/UVB protection
- Temple length: 145mm, lens height: 54.9mm, nose bridge length: 19mm
- Frame height: 6.1cm, frame width: 14.6cm
- Made in Italy
- The glasses will arrive in a velvet case, available in a range of six jewel-toned colours and paired with a coordinating satin lining. The case colour will be individually selected for each pair of glasses and comes with a matching satin flannel pouch and ivory microfiber cloth.
Gucci products are made with carefully selected materials. Please handle with care for longer product life.
- Store in the provided case
- Clean with a soft, dry cloth
- If needed, use a damp cloth and mild detergent. Do not use solvents (e.g. alcohol, acetone) or aggressive detergents which may alter the features of the glasses
Extended returns for the holiday season. Orders placed from November 15 to December 24 will include extended complimentary returns until January 15.
|Shipping Service & Fee||Delivery Estimate from shipping|
Metro areas: 1 – 2 business days
Same Day Delivery*
Available to selected Sydney Metropolitan postcodes, for orders placed by 11am (AEST) Mon-Fri.
|Available to selected Sydney Metropolitan postcodes. Orders placed Sun-Fri will be delivered the following Saturday. |
Orders placed Saturday before 11am (AEST) will be delivered Same Day.
Road Express (for Beauty)
Metro areas: 1 – 3 business days
*Available to selected Sydney Metropolitan postcodes. If you are eligible for this service, it will appear at checkout.
The return window for online purchases is 30 days from the date you received your purchase. Prepaid return labels for complimentary return/exchange are included with all online orders along with detailed instructions. You may also return or exchange merchandise in any of our Gucci boutiques when accompanied by the original invoice.
Additional information is available during the checkout process or within the FAQs Section.
Gucci accepts the following forms of payment for online purchases:
Please note that your billing address must match the address on your credit card statement. At this time we do not offer instalment payments, or payments via Gucci credit notes and/or gift cards.
Once your order is placed your credit card will be authorized for $1 for verification purposes. The authorised amount will be released by your credit card’s issuing bank according to its policy. The full transaction value will be charged to your credit card after we have verified your card details, received credit authorisation, confirmed availability and prepared your order for shipping. For Made To Order, DIY, personalised and selected Décor products, payment will be taken at the time the order is placed.
- Complimentary Shipping and Returns