The retro inspired design of the Ace sneaker is crafted in GG Supreme canvas in black and grey. First used in the 1970s, the GG logo was an evolution of the original Gucci rhombi design from the 1930s, and from then it's been an established symbol of Gucci's heritage. For Cruise 2018, the GG pattern has been brought back to the forefront in new ways, paying homage to Gucci's roots.
- Black/grey GG Supreme canvas, a material with low-environmental impact, with red leather trim
- Blue and red Web
- Red ayers snake detail on the back of one shoe and blue ayers snake detail on the back of the other shoe
- Rubber sole
- 25mm height
- Made in Italy
Gucci products are made with carefully selected materials. Please handle with care for longer product life.
- Protect from direct light, heat and rain. Should it become wet, dry it immediately with a soft cloth
- Fill shoe with tissue paper to help maintain the shape and absorb humidity, then store in the provided flannel bag and box
- Clean with a soft, dry cloth or brush
- Complimentary Express Shipping