A historical House code inspired by the equestrian world, the Web is repurposed in new ways each season. In these aviator shades, the stripe becomes a discreet enamelled detail underlining the end piece, linking the frame to the temples. Crafted from tortoiseshell acetate, this design is highlighted by metal frame profiles and completed by a bar on top of the bridge. The temple tips feature a cut-out segment.
- Light tortoiseshell acetate and gold metal frame with top bar
- Light tortoiseshell acetate temples with enamel green and red Web at the end pieces and slit at the tips
- Adjustable rubber nose pads
- Grey lens
- 100% UVA/UVB protection
- Frame height: 5.5cm
- Frame width: 14.5cm
- Made in Japan
- Glasses arrive in a velvet hard case, available in a range of six jewel-toned colours and paired with a coordinating satin lining. The case colour selection will be individually selected for each pair of glasses and comes with a matching satin flannel pouch and ivory microfibre cloth.
Gucci products are made with carefully selected materials. Please handle with care for longer product life.
- Store in the provided case
- Clean with a soft, dry cloth
- If needed, use a damp cloth and mild detergent. Do not use solvents (e.g. alcohol, acetone) or aggressive detergents which may alter the features of the glasses
- Complimentary Express Shipping