- Free Express Shipping and Extended Returns
Elements from the natural world continue to inspire the House. This piece introduces a new interpretation of the bee set against the GG motif. The archival symbol is found on the dial, along the strap and engraved into the case back.
- Yellow gold PVD case, GG supreme canvas dial and strap with gold bees print
- Ronda quartz movement
- Water resistance: 5 ATM (160 feet/50 metres)
- Wrist size adjustable from 150mm to 192mm
- Two year international warranty
Gucci watches are made with carefully selected materials. Please handle with care for longer product life.
- Avoid placing your watch near devices generating strong magnetic fields
- When possible avoid any impact that might damage your watch
- Avoid exposing your watch to extreme temperatures or temperature variations
- Avoid direct contact with solvents, detergents, perfumes, mosquito repellent or any chemicals, since they may damage your watch’s components
- If the text “WATER RESISTANT” or symbol appears on the case-back, the water resistance of your watch has been tested to a depth of approximately 30 meters. However, the absolute water resistance of a watch may not be permanently guaranteed. It may be affected by ageing of the gaskets, accidental impact on the crown or crystal and other external factors. We recommend having your watch’s water resistance tested by a Gucci service center once a year
- Gold watches are a creation crafted at the time: each piece is authentically individual and unique. For this reason, please take into consideration that the pieces are not water resistant and for no reason should be immersed into the water or rinsed
- Make sure that the crown is always pushed back into the normal running position, to prevent moisture or dust penetrating into the case
- Never operate the crown or chronograph push-buttons when the watch is wet or underwater to prevent water penetrating into the case
- Use soapy water and a soft brush for cleaning metal, PVD and ceramic bracelets, rubber, acetate and water resistant cases. Rinse with clean water to eliminate washing residue. Never use cleaning agents. Wipe down with a soft cloth
- Always rinse your watch in lukewarm water after use in a saline or chlorinated environment (sea water, swimming pool)
- It is advised to change the battery as soon as it is drained or spent as it may leak, which would damage the movement and the internal components of your watch
- To care for leather, exotic and fabric straps: Since these materials are natural, be sure to protect your strap from prolonged exposure to the sun and moisture, so as not to alter its shape and color. Watches containing these materials should not be used underwater.
To ensure delivery by 24th December, the following cut-off dates apply to orders on available products, by location: Metro areas: 19th December Regional areas: 18th December
Orders placed between the 22nd of November to the 24th of December will be granted an extended return and exchange window, until the 30th January, 2020.
Complimentary returns will be offered for all online orders shipped to and returned from Australia, within 14 days from the date of delivery, and subject to certain conditions.
Merchandise must be returned in its original, unworn condition and accompanied by the original invoice, original Gucci packaging and tags intact and attached to the item.
Prepaid return labels for free return/exchange are included with all online orders along with detailed instructions.You may also return or exchange merchandise in any of our Gucci boutiques when accompanied by the original invoice.
For products that cannot be returned or exchanged or more information, please visit our FAQ, or contact our Online Sales Associates via Live Chat, Email or phone on +61 1300 442 878.
Gucci accepts the following forms of payment for online purchases:
Please note that your billing address must match the address on your credit card statement. At this time we do not accept Gucci gift cards.
Once your order is placed your credit card will be authorized for $1 for verification purposes. The authorised amount will be released by your credit card’s issuing bank according to its policy. The full transaction value will be charged to your credit card after we have verified your card details, received credit authorisation, confirmed availability and prepared your order for shipping. For Made To Order, DIY, personalised and selected Décor products, payment will be taken at the time the order is placed.
- Free Express Shipping and Extended Returns