Part of the Le Marché des Merveilles collection, the ring in yellow gold is completed with a feline head in sterling silver with white and grey diamonds and a pearl in its mouth.
- This item will arrive in a velvet case available in a range of six jewel-toned colours.
- 18k yellow gold
- 55 white and grey round brilliant cut diamonds, totaling .34 carats
- Sterling silver with aged finish
- One round cultured freshwater pearl; totaling .02 carats
- Feline head: 11.4 x 8.9mm
- Made in Italy
- Gucci guarantees, internally and within its supply chain, respect for standards of social & environmental responsibility in line with its sustainability strategy. Gucci has achieved RJC Certification by meeting the highest ethical, social and environmental standards established by the Member Certification system of the RJC, whose mission is to advance responsible ethical, social and environmental practices, which respect human rights, throughout the diamond, gold and platinum group metals jewellery supply chain, from the mine to the jewellery counter.
Gucci jewelry is made with carefully selected materials. Please handle with care for longer product life.
- This piece has been produced using hypoallergenic materials in accordance with the current international regulations
- To care for this piece please clean and polish it with a soft cloth and store it separately
- Complimentary Shipping & Returns