Delving into the House's eclectic narrative, the Icon collection evolves with the introduction of motifs that have become distinctive of the Gucci world. Crafted in 18k yellow gold, the planet, the bee, the star and the Interlocking G are set against a black band and alternate with multicolour gemstones.
- 18k yellow gold
- Black synthetic corundum
- Red, pink, and blue topaz
- Planet, bee, star and interlocking G motifs
- 7mm width
- Made in Italy
- Gucci guarantees, internally and within its supply chain, respect for standards of social & environmental responsibility in line with its sustainability strategy. Gucci has achieved RJC Certification by meeting the highest ethical, social and environmental standards established by the Member Certification system of the RJC, whose mission is to advance responsible ethical, social and environmental practices, which respect human rights, throughout the diamond, gold and platinum group metals jewellery supply chain, from the mine to the jewellery counter.
Gucci jewelry is made with carefully selected materials. Please handle with care for longer product life.
- This piece has been produced using hypoallergenic materials in accordance with the current international regulations
- To care for this piece please clean and polish it with a soft cloth and store it separately
- Complimentary Shipping & Returns