Crafted from precious white gold, this set of earrings pairs a contemporary House code with one of the brand's most recognizable emblems. Guccio Gucci's monogram appears as a diamond encrusted pendant, paired with engraved heart studs. The combination not only pays tribute to Gucci's roots, but also connects different chapters of House history.
- 18k white gold
- 46 diamonds, totaling approximately .17 carats
- For pierced ears
- Heart studs
- Double G pendant with diamonds
- Length: 23mm
- Made in Italy
- Gucci guarantees, internally and within its supply chain, respect for standards of Social & Environmental Responsibility in line with its sustainability strategy. Gucci gold, platinum and diamonds are certified by the Responsible Jewellery Council whose mission is to promote responsible, ethical, social and environmental practices that guarantee human rights throughout the gold and diamond supply chain, from mines to retail
Gucci jewelry is made with carefully selected materials. Please handle with care for longer product life.
- This piece has been produced using hypoallergenic materials in accordance with the current international regulations
- To care for this piece please clean and polish it with a soft cloth and store it separately
To ensure delivery before Christmas via Express delivery, the following cut-off dates apply to orders on available products, by location:
Metro areas: 18th December
Regional areas: 17th December
Orders placed between the 9th of November to the 24th of December will be granted an extended return and exchange window, until the 31st January, 2021.
|Shipping Service & Fee||Delivery Estimate from shipping|
Road Express Delivery for Fragrance
Metro areas*: 1 – 3 business days
Metro areas: 1–2 business days
Same Day Delivery*
|Available only for orders placed by 1pm (AEST) Mon-Fri.|
Deliveries cannot be made on public holidays.
Orders placed Sun-Fri will be delivered the following Saturday.
*If you are eligible for this service it will appear at checkout.
The return window for online purchases is 14 days from the date you received your purchase. Prepaid return labels for complimentary return/exchange are included with all online orders along with detailed instructions. You may also return or exchange merchandise in any of our Gucci boutiques when accompanied by the original invoice.
Additional information is available during the checkout process or within the FAQs Section.
Gucci accepts the following forms of payment for online purchases:
Please note that your billing address must match the address on your credit card statement. At this time we do not offer instalment payments, or payments via Gucci credit notes and/or gift cards.
Once your order is placed your credit card will be authorized for $1 for verification purposes. The authorised amount will be released by your credit card’s issuing bank according to its policy. The full transaction value will be charged to your credit card after we have verified your card details, received credit authorisation, confirmed availability and prepared your order for shipping. For Made To Order, DIY, personalised and selected Décor products, payment will be taken at the time the order is placed.