Complementing the looks of the Fall Winter 2019 fashion show, the metal ear covering—designed to be worn on the left ear—is inspired by the 24-karat goldwork ‘Fashion Fiction #1’ by artist Eduardo Costa, 1966 (published in Vogue US, February 1968). Masks and unique jewels mimicking anatomical features walked the runway, playing with the idea of showing and hiding who we are, to protect the kindness and beauty within.
- Metal with gold finish
- Inspired by "Fashion Fiction #1" by artist Eduardo Costa, 1966 (published in Vogue US, February 1968, page 170)
- Single earring—left ear
- 80mm x 40mm
- Made in Italy
- Gucci guarantees, internally and within its supply chain, respect for standards of Social & Environmental Responsibility in line with its sustainability strategy
Gucci jewelry is made with carefully selected materials. Please handle with care for longer product life.
- This piece has been produced using hypoallergenic materials in accordance with the current international regulations
- To care for this piece please clean and polish it with a soft cloth and store it separately
- Complimentary Shipping & Returns