The bee-a symbol first used by Gucci in the '70s-is brought back into the forefront and established as a key code of the House. The life-like design is made in aged gold metal, enriched with cream pearls in varying sizes at the wings, with one small interlocking G detail. The body is highlighted in blue enamel and red crystals, reflecting the Web motif.
- Metal with aged gold finish
- Blue enamel
- Red crystals
- Cream glass pearls
- Pin closure
- Made in Italy
- Gucci guarantees, internally and within its supply chain, respect for standards of Social & Environmental Responsibility in line with its sustainability strategy
Gucci jewelry is made with carefully selected materials. Please handle with care for longer product life.
- This piece has been produced using hypoallergenic materials in accordance with the current international regulations
- To care for this piece please clean and polish it with a soft cloth and store it separately
- Complimentary Express Shipping