The metal folding table features a round tray with the symbolic Flora print, a design originally created for the House by artist Vittorio Accornero in the '60s. The names of metaphorical terrains love must navigate are listed underneath the Gucci logo. The terrains are from the 1654’s 'La Carte de Tendre' — the map of an imaginary land conceived by French novelist Madeleine de Scudéry. Set atop three legs, the table can be folded and features a ring at the top to hang.
- Ivory and purple metal tray with Flora print
- Phrase print from the La Carte de Tendre
- Three metal legs
- Tray diametre: 45.5cm
- Table height: 49.5cm
- Made in Italy
Gucci products are made with carefully selected materials. Please handle with care for longer product life.
- Protect from extreme hot or cold temperatures
- Avoid placing hot items on the tray
- Clean with a soft, dry cloth. If needed, wipe down with a damp cloth and mild detergent. Do not use abrasive solvents or sponges
- Avoid soaking
- For decorative use only. This item is not intended to be used for food
- The maximum weight that the table can support must not exceed 5kg (11lbs)
- Complimentary Shipping & Returns