A collection of scented candles is embellished with motifs of the House. A blend of wax infused with aromatic extracts and essential oils is presented in white Richard Ginori porcelain featuring Gucci's Herbarium motif—a whimsical Toile de Jouy design of cherry branches, leaves and flowers, inspired by a vintage fabric. Completed with a white porcelain bee—a historical Gucci code taken from the '70s archives. The scent, Inventum, infuses the space with delicate notes of Taif’s ancient Damask rose, which set a relaxed and intimate mood.
- White Richard Ginori porcelain with black Herbarium motif
- White porcelain bee
- Scented paraffin wax with cotton wick
- Inventum: pink rose and Taif Damask rose
- Approximate burn time: 68 hours
- The porcelain jar can be reused as a decorative accent or container
- Medium size: W8cm x H10cm
- Diametre: 82mm
- Made in Italy
Gucci products are made with carefully selected materials. Please handle with care for longer product life.
- Clean with a soft, dry cloth
- If needed, hand wash with mild detergent
- Complimentary Express Shipping