- Complimentary Shipping and Returns
A refill for the Cushion De Beauté foundation, formulated with SPF, anti-pollution and anti-blue light properties. Lightweight and moisturizing, the foundation blends seamlessly into the skin and provides buildable coverage. An on-the-go beauty tool, it offers an ultra-caring hydrating formula and a luminous finish. Refillable packaging features distinctive motifs of the House designed by Alessandro Michele.
- Shade 02 Fair (Neutral / Warm / Olive)
- Suitable for all skin types, including sensitive skin
- Lightweight and non-sticky, it blends seamlessly into the skin and leaves a luminous finish.
- Buildable coverage from light to medium
- SPF 20 / PA++, anti-pollution and anti-blue light properties that help protect the skin from the sun and other external aggressors
- A moisturising complex composed of Glycol and Glycerin deeply hydrates the skin for up to 24 hours, while the Black Rose Oil offers antioxidant protection
- The scent is made by a vintage floral accord of Peony and Freesia and is modernised by a watery Citrus Accord and evanescent musky notes
- Created with a plant-based formula that does not contain animal ingredients, animal by-products, or any other animal-derived ingredients
- Housed in a pale pink compact that fits in place of regular Cushion De Beauté .
- 14ml / 0.49 FL. OZ
- Please note, returns on this item will only be accepted if the original protective packaging is intact. This item is sold with SPF22 in all regions apart from Australia, which offers SPF20 protection.
*Due to current COVID-19 situation, please expect some delivery delays
|Shipping Service & Fee||Delivery Estimate from shipping|
Metro areas: 1 – 2 business days
Same Day Delivery*
Available to selected Sydney Metropolitan postcodes, for orders placed by 11am (AEST) Mon-Fri.
|Available to selected Sydney Metropolitan postcodes. Orders placed Sun-Fri will be delivered the following Saturday.|
Orders placed Saturday before 11am (AEST) will be delivered Same Day.
Road Express (for Beauty)
Metro areas: 1 – 3 business days
*Available to selected Sydney Metropolitan postcodes. If you are eligible for this service, it will appear at checkout.
The return window for online purchases is 30 days from the date you received your purchase. Prepaid return labels for complimentary return/exchange are included with all online orders along with detailed instructions. You may also return or exchange merchandise in any of our Gucci boutiques when accompanied by the original invoice.
Additional information is available during the checkout process or within the FAQs Section.
Designed and sourced with the planet in mind is an all-new line of vintage-inspired green packaging—innovatively created to be completely recyclable. A single Gucci.com exclusive cotton canvas shopper will also accompany each order, excluding those consisting solely of ties.
Gucci accepts the following forms of payment for online purchases:
Please note that your billing address must match the address on your credit card statement. At this time we do not offer instalment payments, or payments via Gucci credit notes and/or gift cards.
Once your order is placed your credit card will be authorized for $1 for verification purposes. The authorised amount will be released by your credit card’s issuing bank according to its policy. The full transaction value will be charged to your credit card after we have verified your card details, received credit authorisation, confirmed availability and prepared your order for shipping. For Made To Order, DIY, personalised and selected Décor products, payment will be taken at the time the order is placed.
- Complimentary Shipping and Returns