Stylo Définition L’Obscur is the perfect ink lining tool for creating one-stroke results. Designed with a precise felt-tip, the ultra-pigmented liner is formulated for a long-lasting, waterproof satin finish. The liner glides on easily and dries quickly, while the black satin color creates an ultra-intense effect.
- Black satin finish
- What it is: Gucci ink lining tool for creating intense black eye looks in one stroke.
- Why it is special: with an ultra-precise and flexible felt-tip applicator, it allows for fine and bold lines and everything in between, for endless makeup looks.
- Long-lasting for up to 18 hours, waterproof and tear-proof, glides on easily to deliver an intense black satin color in just one stroke.
- Key ingredients: a combination of film formers for their waterproof and long-lasting properties and carbon black pigments to deliver a one-stroke application, with great black color opacity.
- Ophthalmologically-tested, it is suitable for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers.
- Does not contain animal ingredients, animal by-products, or any other animal-derived ingredients.
- Presented within a pale pink tube and finished with gold.
- PAO: 6 months.
- 0.5 g / 0.01 OZ.
- Made in Korea
- Please note, returns on this item will be accepted only if the product is intact.
|Shipping Service & Fee||Delivery Estimate from shipping|
Metro areas: 1 – 2 business days
Same Day Delivery*
Available to selected Sydney Metropolitan postcodes, for orders placed by 1pm (AEST) Mon-Fri.
|Available to selected Sydney Metropolitan postcodes. Orders placed Sun-Fri will be delivered the following Saturday.
Orders placed Saturday before 11am (AEST) will be delivered Same Day.
Road Express (for Beauty)
Metro areas: 1 – 3 business days
*Available to selected Sydney Metropolitan postcodes. If you are eligible for this service, it will appear at checkout.
The return window for online purchases is 30 days from the date you received your purchase. Prepaid return labels for complimentary return/exchange are included with all online orders along with detailed instructions. You may also return or exchange merchandise in any of our Gucci boutiques when accompanied by the original invoice.
Additional information is available during the checkout process or within the FAQs Section.
Gucci accepts the following forms of payment for online purchases:
Please note that your billing address must match the address on your credit card statement. At this time we do not offer instalment payments, or payments via Gucci credit notes and/or gift cards.
Once your order is placed your credit card will be authorized for $1 for verification purposes. The authorised amount will be released by your credit card’s issuing bank according to its policy. The full transaction value will be charged to your credit card after we have verified your card details, received credit authorisation, confirmed availability and prepared your order for shipping. For Made To Order, DIY, personalised and selected Décor products, payment will be taken at the time the order is placed.
Gucci's inspirations combine to reimagine a selection of packaging through the House's kaleidoscopic lens. An online exclusive reusable cotton tote is included with most Gucci.com orders.